Tuesday, December 31, 2013

So Long, 2013!

The number word to summarize my 2013 is Change. 

C.H.A.N.G.E

I learned so much about myself, friendship, work, love, responsibility and faith this year. It's been a hard year full of so much growth but I know it has been exactly what I needed. I finally feel ready to own this period of my 20s and am confident in the person I have become and will be moving forward into 2014. 

I had a lot of great picture worthy moments too. 
1. So may kitty cuddles 
2. Showed myself some love on Valentines Day by making a pancake breakfast before work
3. Took a birthday trip to Monterey
4. Snuck my underage sister into a bar (Highlight) 
5. Got all dressed up for Zombie Prom
6. Experienced the chaos of San Francisco Pride
7. Stepped into the Atlantic Ocean for the first time
8. Went to a Giants Game
9. Took in an incredible sunset from my rooftop 
10. Went on a hot air balloon ride
11. Vacationed in the Big Trees over Thanksgiving
12. Started to refine my wine pallet this year

Happy New Years Eve. Here's to a healthy and happy 2014!

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments

Post a Comment


UP