Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Monterey Getaway

Over my birthday weekend the boyfriend and I took a mini vacation to Monterey. It was the perfect amount of time away from the city and "real life". The kind of vacation where calories don't count and you're left feeling refreshed and ready to get back to the grind. 




Masks which were for some reason in the "adult section" 

Excellent mozzarella sticks. 

Snowy Plovers + other sea birds





Cute church in Carmel

Happy Hour

 New Sunnies (first $100+ pair I've purchased, I was desperate, see squinting in previous pic)

Much needed sustenance

All pics from my iphone.

Stayed- Monterey Hotel 
Ate- Bulldog British Pub and Crown and Anchor for pub fare in Monterey, First Awakenings for Breakfast in Pacific Grove and the lovely rooftop patio of Vesuvio Italian restaurant in Carmel. 
Visited- Monterey Bay Aquarium, Fisherman's Warf, Cannery Row, and the adorable main street of Carmel.


No comments

Post a Comment


UP