Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A New Kind of Magazine

Historically, I have been a magazine girl. I love curling up with a magazine and a cup of tea, learning about current fashion and make up trends while being inspired by the pretty pictures. Then a year or so ago, the nearly anorexic models and blatant call to "Buy This Now!" got too overwhelming and I stopped all my magazine subscriptions. I must admit I occasionally picked up a copy of one of my old favorites at the grocery store but I was always disappointed.

Enter Nellie Mag.



Nellie Magazine is a brand new project by the talented and ever insightful Natalie who blogs at Thoughts by Natalie. Her posts discuss our society's out dated standards of beauty and how to feel beautiful in the face of it. What better editor for a magazine huh?

After thoroughly reading through the site these were my top three favorite Nellie articles:

Simplifying For The New Year
How To Ditch The All Or Nothing Mentality in 2014
5 Decor Ideas Under $5

I encourage you to check out Nellie and Thoughts by Natalie today.

Which articles struck a chord with you?


1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for featuring Nellie and for saying such nice things!! You're the best! Xo

    ReplyDelete


UP