Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Mid-Week Meditation


I'm a bit late to this week's mediation. Instead of a guided meditation this week I thought this article would be nice to refer back to from time to time for insight on some meditating basics.

I particularly love 4. Take your meditation to go- Taking one breath with each step really forces you to slow down and be present. I've done it in a park a few times and I enjoy the added benefit of more time to take in beautiful surroundings.

One of the best tools for this is a labyrinth. There are several in the city that I have yet to use but have so much desire to. Here's hoping this inspires me to take a little meditation field trip soon.

What do you think about the article? Have you ever done a walking meditation?

No comments

Post a Comment


UP