Friday, October 24, 2014

Weekend Reading


It's been a busy few weeks. I spent an entire weekend at Hardly Strictly Bluegrass, played tour guide to a friend from Kansas, recommitted to my yoga practice and basked in the last few days of our San Francisco Indian Summer. I return from the land of too much fun and not enough homework with some good stuff I've found over the last few weeks.

More on our ancestors, this time it's all about sleep. (I think I'm seeing a theme in these weekly recaps.)

Anyone else on ello? I don't know what I'm doing but I like it.

I admit I was surprised by one of the key players in the early San Francisco gay movement.

“At what point is one considered emotionally unstable? Like, be specific.” And other thoughts every woman starts having in her 20s.

In preparation for my halloween costume I actually googled this today. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it.

I absolutely love these digital renditions of Disney classics.

A moving article with a provocative title, about the essential nature of relationships.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment


UP