Friday, November 14, 2014

Weekend Reading

















Happy Friday! After a wonderful weekend celebrating my cousin's wedding it's been a rough week getting back in the swing of things. I'm looking forward to a low key weekend. Here's a few light hearted stories I've seen this week.


She calls it "13 genius tips for decorating a small space" I call it my perfect apartment. "Wallpaper, gallery wall and bookshelves OH MY!"

I'm in the market for a new moisturizer and the one Natalie recommends seems like a good contender.

How to cozy up this winter, the Danish way.

My new dream destination, a bike path!

Speaking of bikes, here are some very important tips to keep you bike secure when you're not around.

I love this argument, "eating Paleo ain't all steaks and bacon"!

One of my favorite bloggers released her online shop today. I want everything.

Have a lovely weekend friends!

Image: View from my boyfriend's apartment.

No comments

Post a Comment


UP