Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I'm back

Sometimes you just have to start. Restart and restart again. Like with physical exercise when I've lost my flexibility but every my body aches so for a good stretch that I can't avoid my yoga mat for one second longer.  That feeling is in me again.

This time for writing. I can't avoid it any longer. Stories and ideas are brewing and I am finally feeling the urge to the time to get them out. During a season in my life when busy seems to be my default state the storytelling, feelings sharing part of me has become a noisy voice in my head and I've decided to heed it's call to put my thoughts out there again.

So here I am again. After quite a long while away. This time with a new name and a simple look. This time with a little less fear and a little more intention to share my voice.

No comments

Post a Comment


UP