Friday, September 26, 2014

Weekend Reading

Picture from the slide show linked below.

Happy Friday! I am off to take care of some chores today before heading down to LA with my family tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a Dodger game and hopefully a trip to the beach. Do you have any weekend plans?


All you need is love (and other things we knew all along, now backed by science)

This super creative, hilarious back to school video.

A beautiful house put their most important art on display.

I am obsessed with WWII history. These pictures of the invasion of Poland had me mesmerized.

Caroline of Un-Fancy revealed her Fall Capsule wardrobe today. I talked about it in my 1001 in 100 update but her blog inspired me to pare down my wardrobe and rethink why I shop in the first place. I love her aesthetic, and while I like a few more colors than she does, I have learned so much from her blog.

Is Detroit the new San Francisco? The answer is no but I think some would like that to change.

Another installment in our ancestors impressing me. Stonehenge, are we still learning about what it looked like originally?

Do you talk to strangers? I admit I am not good at this but my Mom and Nana are so chatty with everyone. It must be in my genes right?


No comments

Post a Comment


UP