Friday, September 19, 2014

Weekend Reading



What's ahead for your weekend? I'm heading to a BBQ with new friends tonight and working overtime the next two days because I'm going out of town next week. Gotta get that hustle on! Also planning to make time for a yoga class and hopefully some school reading. I hope you have a great one :)

Quick disclaimer: I want focus this blog on story telling and investing in my creativity through writing but I can't resist the urge to connect and share with my beautiful internet friends. Every week I find great stuff from all reaches of the interwebs and it feels shameful to keep some of this useful info locked away in my Reading List. Without further ado, here is my first installment of weekend reading.

The state of the music industry.

Attention my cycling friends, we're now all a little safer!

Cheap is the new green.

The meal I've been making weekly. Highly recommend make half for now half to freeze for later.

The point of a relationship.

I wasn't following this story closely but it's heartbreaking to see very little has happened in 5 months. My thoughts go out to these girls.

Ancient civilizations never cease to amaze me.

Yoga Journal's first Body Issue. This author sees some discrepancies and I must say I agree.

The cookies I'm bringing tonight. It's a new recipe but I must say the dough is tasty ;)

No comments

Post a Comment


UP