Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Darnton Wedding

I am taking a brief interlude on my goals discussion to recap the beautiful wedding I attended this weekend. 

Now I am not a person who dreams about her wedding on the regular. I am mostly leaning toward not doing the big shebang but that doesn't keep me from enjoying other people's weddings. I am all for a good party but I mostly appreciate seeing other people in love. To see my old friend so in love with her new husband made me feel mushy and grateful for the love in my life. And isn't that what the day should be about?

The day was a perfect blue sky day, the scenery was beautiful, overlooking the Lompoc valley and little details like tea pot centerpiece and chose your own glass made for a fun and laid back feel. 

Here are a few photos from the day. Looking back I see I didn't actually take many pictures of the details so here are just the few moments I have captured. 



No comments

Post a Comment


UP